1-- End of head section HTML codes -->
|| Kilmacanogue and District Horse Show Society
KILMACANOGUE HORSE SHOW
This year the Kilmacanogue and District Horse Show Society will host its 43rd Show on
Saturday 30th July in Monastery, Enniskerry.
The 43rd Show is on next Saturday 30th July from 9.30am in Enniskerry Co. Wicklow just 5 minutes from the N11. Admission Fee is €5 for adults children under 16 free.
This year we are are planning an extra special action packed fun day with attractions for all the family.
Events on the day include:
• Children's Pony classes which are the highlight of the year for many local children.
• Showing Classes - Brood Mares, Hunters & Cobs, Connemara's and Miniature Horses and Ponies. Carriage Driving and Dressage, Donkeys and Kerry Bog ponies.
• Our very popular Sheep Show.
• The Family Dog Show, entries are taken on the day so spruce up your dog and bring him/her along.
• Photography and Art competitions.
• Make a Scarecrow competition
We will have trade stands from local enterprises which will include artisan foods, arts & crafts and much more.
Look out for the show Programme on the day.
Don't miss out on the show that has something for everyone on in Enniskerry Village on Saturday 30th July, just 5 minutes from the N11.
The 2016 Schedule is now available Click here to view it
To view the Dressage Times
The picture below is for the children's colouring competition, have fun colouring it at home and bring it to the art and photography tent on the day of the show.